Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Troy's Hair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaJFnGGECJo&feature=pyv&ad=6341746711&kw=head%20%26%20shoulders%20commercial&gclid=CI_e7NXz7KQCFUS4Kgod3nT71Q

Probably the best 15 second spot I have seen/noticed. The function of the product being advertised is clear: Head & Shoulders shampoo will give you thicker hair. The fact that the Southern Cal grad Troy Polamalu was in it, who happens to be the player with the best hair in the NFL, gives some credibility to their claim about thick hair. The commercial is not too flashy and keeps my attention. I have seen this commercial multiple times this month while watching NFL games, which is a good thing because I fit in the target. Next time I shop for shampoo, I might just pick up some H&S.

No comments:

Post a Comment