Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2010

iPod Nano

http://www.youtube.com/user/Apple?v=FHngLJ0RlNg&feature=pyv&ad=5647792866&kw=iPhone%20commercial#p/c/44C9C9EA70AE5923/1/UXUNGfL4ZAw

Apple has always done a good job with the ipod commercials, and this new one is no exception. The bright colors and simple shapes in the ad make Apple a comforting brand. Another reason why I like iPod commercials is because there is always a fun song playing that is not mainstream (yet). I saw this today and didn't realize that there was an iPod nano with a touch screen. I think the touch screen adds significantly to the convenience of the nano, and I'm probably going to ask for one for Christmas. I have had two iPods in the last 6 years, and have been happy with my purchase of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment