Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

Do Woodchucks Chuck Wood?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjGwusHrOtk
I think this commercial is hilarious, even though I dislike insurance companies. Instead of the signature gecko or caveman, Geico took a different route with this ad. A man asks a rhetorical question, do woodchucks really chuck wood, and a scene is played where woodchucks are tossing wood into a swamp. After a man scolds the woodchucks for throwing his wood, one of the woodchucks tosses another piece into the swamp and they all chuckle. I actually laughed out loud after watching it for the first time, and despite how often it is played I still get a kick out of it. I like how Geico took a different approach with this commercial and really appreciated this ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment