Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

Man Law

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZKVKLR8jBU&feature=related

One of my favorite series of commercials is the "Men of the Square Table"/"Miller Lite Man Law." This commercial actually made me laugh out loud when I saw it the second time, because I didn't completely catch all the quick-wit-humor the first time around. Miller probably expects me to like this commercial because I am part of the target audience, as these commercials are normally played on Sundays during the football season. Men have an attachment to the garage and are quite territorial, my dad included. I think it is hilarious that the men in this commercial won't make any exceptions for items that belong in the garage fridge; only beer can be placed in the garage, for that is the sacred "man space."

No comments:

Post a Comment